❤︎ Love your hoop and it will love you back! ❤
All of Mermaid Hooping hoops are made-by-hand with love from the highest quality materials, with meticulous attention to detail in the hope that with the right care they should last you for many more hooping years to come.
- When you unwrap your hoop, if it is not 100% round (sometimes this may occur due to being in the post for awhile), simply lay it on a flat surface in a warm spot for an hour or two – the tubing should naturally correct itself, and if not, the best thing to do is…HOOP! This will help the tubing to become circular again.
- Take care of the surfaces you hoop on – concrete and gravel will damage your decorative tapes much faster than softer surfaces such as grass or carpet.
- The best way to store your hoop is flat – under the bed is perfect!
- Do not leave your hoop in hot conditions for a long period of time – i.e. in a hot car or in the sun – this will warp the tubing and tapes will become sticky and damaged.
- Do not leave your hoop on grass or in wet conditions overnight – the moisture will damage the adhesive on the tapes and push buttons will rust.
- Polypro hoops will become brittle in very cold conditions, and may be prone to splitting if you hoop with it after leaving it in a cold spot.
ALL OF MERMAID HOOPING HOOPS COME WITH A 12 MONTH WARRANTY ON MANUFACTURING (not including wear and tear or misuse). If you have any trouble with your hoop, please get in touch and I am more than happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRAVEL HULA HOOPS:
- Mermaid Hooping push button connectors are designed to be durable and easy to open and close, so please get in touch if you have any trouble or questions.
- Opening your single push button collapsible hoop: When you un-package your hoop, if it is coiled down, remove the velcro straps and allow the hoop to “breathe” in a warm, flat spot for 24hrs, or until it has opened out into a C shape. You should then be able to connect the push button into the open tubing until it springs into its hole and makes your hoop nice and round. To recoil your hoop for travelling: simply undo the push button connector and coil the hoop in on itself, re-fastening with the velcro straps. It is easier (and better) to do this when the hoop is warm, rather than cold as the tubing will bend more easily. It is best to only coil the hoop down part way rather than fully in order to avoid kinking or snapping the tubing.
- Travel hoops with multiple connections should easily snap into their circular shape, and, depending on the size and number of connections, you should also be able to remove one or two pieces to make a smaller hoop if you desire.
- With both single and multiple push buttons, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TRAVEL HOOP IN IT’S UNCONNECTED STATE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, as this will cause the hoop to lose its lovely circular shape.
- Have fun travelling and playing with your hoop!
Your feedback is really important to me, so please take the time to send me any comments, or give my hoops a review on the website, facebook or etsy